If freedom and good health is important to you, please watch this video. Then tell everyone you know about it. Please.
After watching this video I think you’ll agree that Monsanto is trying to own the seed. Not just some of the seed — all of the seed. Because if they own all the seed then they own all the food. I think you’ll agree that Monsanto desires a power far greater than guns or bombs — Monsanto aims to control the population. That, is the ultimate power. Most important to them, it’s worth a helluva lot of money.
GMO — genetically modified organisms are a threat to our society. If we don’t do something, we will hand over control of our food supply to Monsanto.
What can you do?
1. Buy Organic
Certified Organic products cannot intentionally include any GMO ingredients. Buy products labeled “100% organic”, or “made with 100% organic ingredients”. You can be doubly sure if the product also has a Non-GMO Project Verified Seal.
2. Buy the DVD “The World According to Monsanto” and give it to friends as a gift.
3. Don’t vote for any politician who’s anti-regulation. Both political parties are guilty of letting the Foxes Guard the Hen House. But the Republicans, by far, lead the way with their message of “no regulations”! This fall we have an important election. I don’t think Obama is perfect; nope, he’s far from it. But I think he’s a much better choice than any Republican. At least Obama’s wife cares about organic food. BTW, Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas used to work for Monsanto.
4. Support your local organic farmer.
5. Don’t use pesticides in your yard. Encourage your local community to not use pesticides. Support SafeLawns.org, the work that Paul Tukey is doing. Paul is a hero. Buy this really cool, “Kiss My Grass it’s organic” t-shirt:
6. Tell everyone you know and encourage others to do the same.
Leave a Reply